Saturday, September 01, 2007

disney chanal

I really don't like that Disney Channel has stepped into the ads market, and i'm not reffering to the annoyance of the commercials as we all know them, but more to the demise of a tv channel mainly meant for kids to the mighty force of money. I know that adults and teens watch Disney too, see Zoog Disney, but I still don't like it. There is a clear difference between ads for kids and ads for adults, and while an adult is at least aware of the big picture, most of the kids aren't. I'm talking about the money's value and planning the budget and all the grown-ups stuff, the children are just too little to know all that and to adjust their desires to reality. Simply put, even if many adults don't know what's good for them, the kids surely don't and the commercials have a bigger impact on them. This is a long discussion and I'll stop here, but I just wanted to say that even if I still like Disney's programs and I won't quit watching ,airing those ads was a wrong move in my eyes. I'm sure that not in the accounts department's...

No comments: